Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

(no)

guys

I'm gonna go for it

I'm gonna charge into the closet

I walk further into the closet.
You’d think it’d be cramped, but there’s plenty of room.

I think I found the lightswich

"Hey, did this place ever have a lightswitch?"

I walk further with the others.

(As you open the door, black smoke rushes out and punches you in the face before locking the door behind itself. You take 3 damage.)

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEE!!! runs into a wall head-first

I splat against the locker behind me
minecraft oof sound

“Where did the walls go?”

"Oh really?" I walk over to Muddtile to go have a look

I follow Xander.

when I turn it on the dark world closet closes and the papers start falling

WHAT THE FUCK

ooc: WAIT HOW ARE WE GONNA GET OUT OF THE ROOM AFTER WE SEAL THE FOUNTAIN

(Nope, Tim isn't in the closet yet)

"AAGH!! AHH! AAAAAAAA--"

“I DONT THINK THATS A LIGHT SWITCH”

bruh

(Don't worry about it, the door was locked in actual Deltarune, too)

Tim is in the closet now for unspecified reasons.