How do we know- trips over plug tail and falls into the closet
I hop into the room.
“There’s a floor.”
I don’t know what I was expecting.
"I guess I'm... Jumping in too!"
I jump in
"WHOA WHOA"
"WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN THERE"
steps into the closet carefully
"YOUR TAKING TOO LONG"
TO: ok i go back to class
Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.
I look around and see gray piles of dust
"What happend here?"
"WHY THE HECK IS EVERYBODY HERE SUCH LEMMINGS"
"Agh, I hit my head on the solid floor!"
(You started to return to class, before spotting Susie blocking the door. You should probably go get the chalk.)
"I mean, it could just be that the closet is really dark today."
TO: can i snap her neck
I grab one of the papers that fell out of the door.
why the hell is it so dark TODAY then??
guys why are there like 2 people in the dark world and like 5 outside of the darkworld
"Now, uh, does anyone know where the lightswitch is?"
( are we in the dark world yet)
I go try to step into the unused classroom for sneaky nefarious reasons
@sansbot roll 1d20
19