Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

(As you open the school closet with your fellow... humans? You're surprised to see that it's pitch dark inside. In fact, it's so dark it seems to be sucking the light out of the hallway. What happens next is up to you...)

(Cue Deltarune OST 5: The Door)

"Woah."

TO: ok i run back home

"man, this world is pretty dark!"

this early cant, I thought he-

Y-yeah its pretty dark

“Let’s get that chalk. Nothing to be afraid of.”

I shut the door for funnies :D

"holy mackerel"
"that looks like the sort of place that the other one would wanna hang out"

TENNOLLO: uh... guys, you see that too, right?

(As you try to open the school's front door, you realize it's locked. Must be to prevent students from escaping during school hours.)

"what the flip..?"

"Oh yeah that was me, lol."

"No, I'm not opening it."

(Sorry i'm late, guys n gals.)

I reopen the door.

I'll join next session

TO: i break the door down @sansbot roll 1d20

"Yeah, I see it"

"LET'S JUMP IN!"

:game_die: 5

"Well COWABUNA! jumps in"

(The door perfect parries you into the closet)