Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

alright that's way too hot for me

I cant handle shi above 50 F

BTW I've decided that since TP gain is so low you get to keep 1/2 of the TP you had at the end of a battle instead of it increasing D$ earned

(did i get disqualified for being laggy and eating)

You didn't join the battle

even more off topic but I think the only thing I like about windows other than how commonplace it is is how handy the windows clipboard is

So It should be Apollo's turn now

And the enemies are all TIRED

I defend, because my spell is useless right now, and I cant pacify or spare. and I don't wanna attack

like look at this shizz
°–€é•¥£©²•→←-)=–‹⌈×—‹⌈>×÷⟦⟩⟭
I did all of that from the windows clipboard

My turn!

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 4

.@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 8

"IT'S MURDER TIME!"

Attack.

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 6

The Rudinn takes 14 damage!

Also attacking gets 1d10 more TP as well

what if they can help us?

why must we be violent??

"...Because I'm a murderous and evil alter ego?"

shouldn't attacking give
(accuracy/2.5)% TP