Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 5

I take 15 damage

"oh YEAH, we DO have that don't we?"
"uhh, Ralsei, you made a MANUAL, right?"

"Yes, I do! I can't believe I forgot."

(Tim got the Manual!)

@Apo1l0coolkid roll 1d10 for damage taken

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 8

You take 18 damage

@LOCALCHURRO

I used the MANUAL!
The enemy became TIRED!

Apollo's turn (right after I give everyone graze TP)

this has nothing to do with the rp but it's so hot where I am rn it's literally making my head spin

Alright, rolling for Graze TP gotten

First number is Tim's, second number is Apollo's, third is mine

@sansbot roll 3d10

:game_die: 1, 5, 8

its like 80 rn for me I'm dying

I like weather 40 degrees F or lower

:dotted_line_face:

it's 98°F for me
what kinda refrigerator do you live in

michigan

i like weather like 60F