Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

TO THE INVENTORIES, FUSION
ADD IT TO THE INVENTORIES

OH
MY
GOSH
IM JUST DUMB IM SO FREAKING SORRY

It's time for the Battle Turn Order Remind-inator!

:cross_mark:

"DOES ANYBODY HERE KNOW HOW TO ACT"
"OR DO I HAVE TO BREAK THE RULES AND TEACH MYSELF EARLIER THAN I'M SUPPOSED TO"

I can act

tries to recite a play, but forgets the lines

"whats an ACT"

(Suddenly, Ralsei appeared and explained ACTs!)

"I don't think I can do that."

(At least one party member has a spell that increases enemy MERCY% but idk if they're here rn)

ok maybe we need to have character-action before chapter 2 because otherwise it seems like the only way out of this is attacking and I don't wanna

I forgot what my spells are

lemme check

(Just Rhythm Check)

oh right

image

1 Like

"O-oh, can none of you ACT? That's... not good."

wait, the enemy attacks first, right? I'm gonna roll for dodge
@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 2

"I could use my Pacify spell to spare them if we can get them TIRED!"

"Oh, I have a spell that spares TIRED enemies!"

my spell is lowkey not that helpful right now lmao

You take 12 damage