Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:


spooky month pfp

genau!!

"sheiße du" ist sehr lustig

I don't speak nuclear bomb.

OK CAN WE PLEASE JUST DO THE RP THING NOW WE'VE STARTED ALREADY

"Hey guys I'm gonna head into the next room with Tim."

alright

follows Xander

Follows Apollo

I turn forward again and run into the Rudinn ahead.

Battle!

"Oh hey, there's a sign here."

" 'Enemies ahead, you're gonna die! — Signed, Lancer' "

follows Xander

(okay @everyone just get 30D$ cause we forgot (right xander))

Yeah (you also need to add it to the doc)

"OH! Tim just got into a fight, it'd seem."

I run in to help Tim fight.

suddenly realizes that I don't have Tim-Action yet

Sorry gtgo

I pat down my pockets. it seems there's no A-Action

(cue Rude Buster for anyone else who joins the battle)

"TIM! I'M HERE TO HELP!"

it is there look

runs to the battle but trips then gets back up

IM HERE!!