Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

mwuahahahhahahahahah

I'm spooky vampire Tenna now

(yea xander ill just buff the enemies cause i kinda suck at dialouge for this (characters i havent created))

Stops walking just before being spotted by the Rudinn and looks back
"...hello?"

TO: why ping me??

hey, who's that guy?

I stare at rudinn

You were in the list

oh we doing spooky month pfps now

TO: i cant even play though

hell yeah

its fucking spooky month now

Language.

TO: no rule against saying slurs

(You find yourselves in a purple field, with red trees around and jazzy music emanating from... somewhere. You're filled with the power of a new area.)

(cue Field of Hopes and Dreams)

ich sprechen Deutsch aus.

sheiße du

mwuahahahhahahahah

There is now a rule against saying slurs, tier 2 swears are still ok tho

ooo spooky month pfps?
...I'll wait 'till October
and then my pfp will be Antitim doing a Jojo's ahh pose because he's kinda spoopy on his own

I saw that, cabron.

wie meinst du das?????

"carbon"??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TO: well you cant racial slurs what i ment

also.... i look like nabstablook... so i can only talk in lowercase....