Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

as in the role i take
i don't want to be berdly

You can also choose to appear now

It's just that appearing mid-chapter has specil rouxls

We don’t replace people.
We are custom characters in deltarune that are party members.

pa6v03g1glo91

Thank you but I’ll wait till chapter 2 because I don’t wanna go back and read tha whole thread

Just ping when chapter 2 begin so I can follow along

...

juh-rona yall

same here

that was a joke

woah what the fuck happened to your pfp

I couldn't have said it better

Does your character want to have access to extra-dimentional knowledge you definitely shouldn't know?

…

Yeah I don’t think he kennel Whar he was talking about

spooky dood

No

redrange 16 ahh pfp

gasp

YAAAAAYYYYY

ok well now I'm gonna use my Tenna Halloween PFP

Y E S

(Btw if it wasn't clear that was an invitation to be a DM Assistant)

Oh
I’ll be a dm assistant
It prolly was clear and I’m just stupid