Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

fair

Yeah but how the hell do I convert that to work here?

I specifically came up with that formula for the d10, since 10/2.5 is 4, which is the amount of TP you get for crits in actual deltarune

Guess I get 2 TP then

Anyways it's Rudinn-ing time

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 1

I take 11 damage to Red's HP

WAIT WAIT
NO THOSE NUMBERS AREN'T CORRECT
YOU GET 6%TP FOR CRITS, I'M TOO USED TO THE JEVIL FIGHT WHERE TP GAIN FROM ATTACKS ARE REDUCED
so it should be
((d10 roll)*0.6)% TP

(the way I'm gonna handle damage for myself is just whatever me was in control last turn I took takes the damage, with Aqua Xander by default if it's the first turn)

sorry I only just now looked at the wiki page for TP

So I get 4% TP (rounded up from 3.6)

Uh ok so Tim and @Apo1l0coolkid you both roll 1d10 for damage taken

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 3

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 3

You both take 13 damage

ooo what's all this now

Btw if anyone wants to know their current TP or HP or anything just ask

Check the linked thread at the top