We go up to the dummy room.
"Oh hey, Isn't that like, a training dummy? Cool, I wanna beat it up."
I do the strongest punch I can.
@sansbot roll 1d20
We go up to the dummy room.
"Oh hey, Isn't that like, a training dummy? Cool, I wanna beat it up."
I do the strongest punch I can.
@sansbot roll 1d20
10
“Why don’t we spare enemies?”
"Oh, I kinda dented it. I hope Ralsei isn't mad about that."
(Ralsei) Wait! I see you found the training dummy, but, we were, uhh, supposed to use it so i could show you how to fight...
"I mean, it IS a training dummy."
(Alright I'm back.)
(cue Empty Town)
(Ralsei) It's okay though!
“Eh. If you’re gonna fight, I’m leaving.”
Ramsei left the party.
(Back yet again.)
(Also all music is 100% diagetic now and our characters do hear it)
(watches ramsei leave)
S0o, \r4L_S3i, H(i. Y^U w4nn# 8i {DEVICE_FRIEND}S?
“Eh, why not.”
"Hey wait! I was gonna...!"
"Ugh, whatever."
I leave to the fields.
Can anyone else understand that guy? I sure can't.
(cue Weird Birds for specifically Theoney)
"Huh, these birds are kinda taking a weird route."
I move on
A%o(LoGie$s.
(Wait no the grand door isnt open)