Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

(Yes it is???)

(Lancer opened it.)

(WHAT THE FUCK I THOGUHT WE ONLY WERE AT THE CASTLE?!!?!??!
OKAY IM JUST GONNA ASUME STUFF NOW)

(I'm the only one at the fields.)

(The Grand Door is always open after the Lancer fight, because Lancer opens it)

(oh wait youre right im just stupi)

(clears throat)
H0W 480U7 N0W?

So who’s in the main party right now?

while all the other characters are doing other things, I take Ralsei aside and recite lines from the prophecy to get his attention.
"Ralsei, I know how you think this is gonna go. But there's something... someone... who may try to mess stuff up. If you see something that looks kind of like me, but black, get me immediately. If you or anybody else tries to deal with him on their own, I don't think you want to know what would happen."

I can carry 3 people since you all look tired.

if anybody wants to rest u can go in my back

Aqua WaveMuch better.

{coolio}

I touch the savepoint and my scars are healed.

I go further and I FIGHT THE FIRST RUDDIN!

(And you run face-first into a plot-convenient Narrator's Wall!)

The first battle has conclude.
You are filled with a certain power.
Hp maxed out.

(What dat mean!!!)

/j

(Ralsei) ...

(Ralsei) Okay...

(This is so hard to manage, absolute :jevildance:)

I see a black figure with a smile ...you