(I think he was referring to me and mudd maybe)
“Oh, for real?”
“Bye guys!”
Follows
I go ahead of everyone and leave.
(Also Xander, if I go ahead than everyone, is it possible to do solo battles or does EVERYONE need to fight together)
(okay ill improv but i thought they wanted me to use the real dialouge, but imma do improv now
)
(i mean yeah but idk exactly how Jack was running the battles like with damage)
I follow.
TO: hey i was watching a video about improv and rat cancer
(Sansbot roll 1d10 for damage.)
(WHAT)
kirbyfan2k joined Theoneys party
(Yeah but we took more or less damage depending on what was rolled, and I don't know what his criteria were)
I hang back, totally nonsuspiciously. Ralsei does too (if the DMs say it's ok).
(Ralsei) W...wait! where are you guys doing?
(I guess multiply number by 2??)
(He's already uncloaked and also we know his name)
“Leaving.”
“See ya!”
(yeah taht's ok ig)
(YOU GOTTA TELL ME ABOUT THIS STUFF! but okay)
(Brb gonna go grab a snack)