Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

:game_die: 3

(Ralsei steps back into the Castle.)

"Oh, he's back."

no.

(yes.)

please let me hear thoughts :friend::+1:

“Hey, Ralsei!”
“I’m surprised you didn’t come back quicker.”
“We were battling for a while…”

(We'll say you can't hear thoughts but you can hear for a lot farther than anyone else)

rubbing throat
"you... you really wouldn't understand. you don't know what lurks in the darkest corners of this world. and... don't ask how I know, either."

"M-my bad, I got knocked into a part of the town I'm unfamiliar with somehow."

Muddtile is friend.
I think they kno.

I stare at the paper I grabbed in the light world for no particular reason.

"..."

"... hey... I never noticed this paper was a map! What?"

Aqua WaveWhat's it a map of?

(Cloak Dude) Are you guys ok...?

(Cloak Dude) Allow me to introduce myself properly, i am...

“Cool.”

now that the creepy bit is over, I rifle through the pocket of my hoodie
"hey, what's this? it looks like some kind of chalky candy..."

"Um, hey, everyone?

"I am gonna go already, uhh... this map says the way to get out is to the right, so I'm gonna do that."

"See y'all!"

“What do you mean TWO?”

(I don't think we should use the default dialogue. If you don't think you can improv, then just leaf it to me)