(so do i do the lancer dialouge that he lost now)
"Also wait, we won! YIPPEE!!!"
"Did um, anyone feel that was kinda... long? Though?"
you were thinking of this..
I say that every attack, we roll 2d10s.
One for dodging, and one for grazing.
I just think grazing is pretty important, and it would be bad to not have it.
(Lancer) It seems my bike is out of gas! But trust me! I'll come back and knock you into today!
*You won, but you already know that. Lancer left.
"well, who was that?"
(an unimaginable pressure begins to numb your mind until you can no longer think.)
n.U^_h
I start choking you
m e
"Also wait, where did Ralsei go!? He's no longer here!"
“About time.
Since when do bikes need gas, though…”
"Like genuinely, I don't see him."
I was just thinking after the enemy turn everyone gets like 1-(5-10) TP by rolling a d10
that is not the correct dialogue
(Narrator veto powers say Muddtile cannot hear thoughts)
yes
i know bro
i didnt copy the dialouge just exactly
"heh, wh- eughhhgherurrhehrhrhgheghrghrhg"
(Xander you do stuff about whats happenign in the world and i do dialouge right)
I attempt to throw Mudd off of myself
@sansbot roll 1d20
nevermind
I let go
I'm kidding.
just
stop thinking
of scary things alright?
"Also wait, why were you standing in a corner, numb?"