(His hp is nowhere near low
But we are ending this battle soon)
can we have it so when we attack and the number is 10, we get a critical hit?
(I mean we do deal a lot of damage bc of 10 but wouldn't it be a bit better if we gained tp for our spells like In the actual game?)
AT LONG LAST
You get to every time you attavk
It seems 2 minutes is farrr too many.
Shocking how i returned right after my turn ended.
Yes it is we have 11 players
(oh i thought it was less wow)
I grab a black lantern and draw jack on it
Thas me :D
Jack of black lantern
LANCER ran out of gas! he retreated!
Everyone gained 30 D$!
(I have to go someone else do me job)
(Fr fr)
this whole sequence takes place at the same time as the ralsei/lancer scene
also if you want the right vibes listen to ch5 sideb flashback
off in a corner, where nobody looks
"not gonna lie, I genuinely wouldn't mind living in a place like this."
"
"
"i"
"wouldn-ββ"
"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
![]()
"NO"
"nope..."
"he's not... he's not..."
"no."
"I'm... fine."
"he's not gonna..."
"this isn't gonna..."
![]()
grabs head
"he's... not... gonna..."
"ngg..."
"it's fine, everything's fine, he, he , he"
"he"
"he"
"..."
stands up straight
"he won't ruin any of this."
"this... isn't in... his power."
"he can't..."
"he WON'T."
"I can... I don't have to let him."
"just because something is dark... doesn't mean it's his."
"he doesn't have to..."
"..."
sigh
(a crash in the background, as Lancer busts in)
looks at where the others went
"did they... no, they didn't."
"but had they heard?"
"I can't let it get out just yet."
"I have to... I have to wait."
turns back to the darkness as more sounds of fighting happen in the background
"if you're there... you..."
"you know you can't do anything to me... or to any of these people. not while I have breath."
"so just stay down."
"or else you know you're gonna regret it."
turns away from the darkness and walks away silently
goes to see what all the ruckus is about
(Can I take your job of making flavor text pretty pleasee)
(No)
I go up to tim
What an imagination.
I can hear every single thought of yours, you know that
Please let us gain tp from grazing
- Keep it how it is
- Get TP from grazing
"you really think that, huh?"
"well, what am I thinking right now?"
(you sense an image of Tim glaring at you.)
