Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

(They checked the Deltarune Wiki)

Ooooh ok

(i dint buff lancer cause 1 it supposed to be kinda easy and 2 im too lazy to change all the values (theres alot for lancer))

(Can we move on yet? I did my turn)

(Lancers bike is sputtering…! It seems it can only last 1 more turn!)

mmm this ginger ale is so good

(Turn as in full go around)

(Also, I am back to breaking it down)

@LOCALCHURRO
It’s your turn

I grab a pebble and hit lancers wheel for no reason

Not your turn

(wow, you guys are still fighting lancer? oh wait nevermind you're almost done. anyways, back to doing stuff)

I adjust Apollo on my back

:friend::+1:

Ok we’re skipping localchurro
Muddtile go

yea I know
crazy huh

I attack

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 2

:skull:

You dealt 9 DMG!
lancer is running out of gas!

(did they only attack and is his hp low)