"That's who I like to call the voices in my head."
400 replies and we haven’t fought a single enemy…
lmao
THEONEY NO
"O-o-oh... I'm sorry for losing my composure. Now, where was I...?"
(resume The Legend)
(LET ME DO MY JOB AND MAKE YOU FIGHT LANCER
PLEASE)
"Sorry, sorry. Continue? Mr. Cloaked guy whose name I still don't know?"
I just blankly stare at Ralsei, probably zoning out or something
TO: i mean im dead but i did that cause i have something better to do than rollplay
please, just listen to ralsei, lancer's gonna take ages to bust in at this rate
"And that is the Legend. Thank you for permitting me to explain in full."
(pretends to follow along and in truth is only looking at the definitely diagetic visual aids)
I listen to Ralsei's tale.
AN UNDERTALE- NOPE IM NOT DOING THAT JOKE
“Cool.
Are you sure it’s us?
Some of us don’t seem very…
Heroic.”
![]()
![]()
"What is this, some kinda Delta Rune?"
pfft, I'm sooo heroic, its crazy..
probably
Ralsei, you know you don't have to wear that cloak, right?
"Oh, I suppose you're right."
(Ralsei took off the cloak.)
awh he's so fluffy
"Wait guys, I thought I heard something like... A BIKE??"