"Could I tell you heroes the LEGEND of this place?"
I flip off the sky with two middle fingers
FUCK YOU
"Language!"
(As if by magic, any damage dealt to the Castle Town is immediately reversed.)
“Sure.
Are you sure you don’t want to stop them though?”
Y3s, {Uu} C4n!. !1!
"It's fine, the town will live."
woah look theoney there's gold over there
I take a handful and shove it into my pocket
"So, the LEGEND of this place..."
(cue The Legend and also Ralsei's telling of the legend)
"NOOOOO! I WANTED TO MAKE THE COOL AS HELL CAKE!"
I fall asleep from boredom
(+10 D$!)
![]()
(Too bad.)
fuck yeah man
guys y'all gotta just listen to ralsei and deal with lancer
I'm almost done writing this shizz
and I don't wanna have to wait too much longer to post it
"Oh yeah, Flowery told me."
I say, interrupting Ralsei.
“More than three heroes, though.
Are you sure you forgot to say some?
Perhaps Gandalf the grey?
ragebait pro max
wait who the fuck is flowery
"Wh... WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"