Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

"Hey, WHAT!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

yeah sorry ralsei

uh

I'm lowk useless as hell so don't expect shit from me

"O-OW! whispers to self (A-Are these really the heroes? There's more than three of them and... and one of them attacked me...)"

"Uhh, guy in a cloak whose name I don't know, I'm so sorry for that!"

so nobody's going to mention the fact that guy just said we're heroes??

nobody???

No.

"Oh yeah, we're heroes."

Aqua WaveI said that like 5 minutes ago

“Yeah, what do you mean heroes?

"I always believed I was a hero."

P r o p h e c y

[K_K Joined The Party Forcefully!]

villans are cooler though

awwwhhhhhh :[

I look dissapointed

(Ralsei heals himself.)

"O-oh, I probably should have explained that..."

"Also is... Is no one gonna mention the BIG AS HELL CASTLE IN FRONT OF US!?"

"Let's raid that thing!"

I try to break the door.

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 19

fuck yeah

(A voice from the heavens comes down, only to apollo)
SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

"Aw yeah, and look!

This guy has a huge cauldron to bake cakes!"

I break 4 of the houses in castle town