Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

I lay down and start licking myself

I don't know about you guys but I'm going to cast a spell I don't know

wait

I don't know any spells

nevermind

(Does no one remember that they don't have any TP to cast anything right now?)

"Ok well that... wasn't useful..."

"That didn't hit anyone, did it?"

I said that.

(i mean, this place is kinda tense tho)

(it makes sense we could kinda have tension points)

wait did that person just say we're heroes?

me?

nah I'm as useless as.. uh.. whatever is useless.. cybertrucks I guess

(Fine, everyone get to cast 1 spell of their choice.)

"Can i play too?"

Here

(well i already casted my spell)

Aqua WaveWho the frick

I cast hell buster and it hits ralsei leaving him at 10 HP

I grab the paper I just threw.

"I think this might be useful..."

"I should like, keep it."

(You felt as if you could cast a spell if you tried again...)

woah woah I don't know this person but like

chill

(Ralsei looks disturbed.
It seems the heroes do not care about anything.
One already killed themselves.)

(has a very bad reaction time)
4Rwe UuUYOyu r$FeRRIN6 t-_o ME!/
I DO n()T apReCIA _TE 7hA7, {PRINCE from the DARK.}
{I, am} R4lsr#AL. Wh0 $R3___YOU? I w0
LD {L.O.V.E} 2o H4VE yo47r Akc*&uanTIn*CE.

This spell..

Can it give me more flesh, its so strong..

(Twin your only spell is bite)