Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

"Oh, are you ok?!"

Ralsei heals Apollo.

eh, happens all of the time

I'm fineeee

"Oh okay-- don't call me that."

I look at my hand which is super bloody, and for some reason. Some unknown creepy reason.. I lick it

“Wait, magic exists here?”
I attempt to cast Courage, but I have low TP.

(auto correct)

howzit taste?

also

ew what

Flesh..

I like it

TO: ok i will like to strangle myself and die until something cool happens

Aqua WaveIs... is no one gonna mention the fact he called us heroes?

(No)

the fuck

I laugh in a joking way

"Hmm, so we have magic in this place..."

I cast a random spell... and that spell ends up turning into Throwster!

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 14

“Eh. I’m worried about the other guy.”

(Get healed loser)

(You commit KYS and are locked from participating in Ch1 whatsoever.)

TO: ok then i will kick myself out cause i have something todo

(Ok that’s better
Yeah no more for you)

I accidentally throw one of the

papers I gathered in the Light World.

(Remember that?)