Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

“Hello there!”

(holy lag it takes me like 10 seconds to reply*

Ok

(if it's ralsei then how the hell am i gunna appear)

What do you mean

I manifest from the shadows behind ramsei
"H3-y GU7S c#N I j01 n"

uh..

hellooooo??

this cloaked person is low-key suspicious

"Greetings, heroes. I have been waiting for you for a long time. Although, I must admit there's a lot more of you that I expecte- WHO IN THE NAME OF THE DARK FOUNTAIN IS THAT?!"

“Who are you!?!”

yeah who the fuck are you

pulls out weapon

I point my pointy tail at him as well

(You just spawn in after the tutorial battle against Lancer? This wasn't something to replace DR characters.)

I stand in the corner of the town, not participating

guys I have something crazy cooking
once y'all get done with the ralsei/lancer sequence I'mma post it

(oh forgot that cool)

"I am RALSEI, the prince of this kingdom. But, more importantly, who is that person who just came out from behind me?! I don't remember them being there..."

RAAHHH IM BACK SOMEONE UPDATE ME WHERE ARE WE

well, I AM-

trips over my plug tail

OW!

uh

gets up

I ready a battle stance.

(Meeting Raly)

I put the Oney in the ground since he was on my back

were in some type of castle