Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

I enter the castle courtyard.

hey wait no
the door is supposed to play in the town until you meet ralsei

I break a house because I'm big

why do I keep breaking stuff

Aqua Wave...Can I live here forever? I love this shade of blue.

Aqua WaveIt'd be better if it was red.

(fine then cue The Door)

shut up red one

blue is goated

I impatiently wait for people to come to the very obvious castle.

I stand behind Kirby and yell, jumpscaring them

AHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH

marveling at the colors of the place, I make my way towards the castle

@Fusion14 (getteth thy butteth over hereth)

why is this castle so big???

I open the door and see a guy with a cloak

Guys who's this

Aqua Wave...It's a castle.

they look sketchy

we should dogpile them

No ralsei
We aren’t using him

(There was no door, and the cloaked figure was just standing there waiting.)

uh.. hi?

who are you

Are we using him?

(Yes Ralsei, but only for plot he doesn't help with battles.)