I jump away with both of my hands giving a middle finger
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
I jump off the cliff
I jump away with both of my hands giving a middle finger
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
I jump off the cliff
Ifall onto the floor
*Apollo has died.
nuh uh
Hey whats this big castle?
(Jalse. Apollo has survived the fall on 1hp.)
someone is rich here or something
also ow
I'm limping
Okay.
Hopefully they roll good for lancer.
tumbling downward, I hold my hands in front of me and brace for impact...
only to find my fall broken by a blast of energy.
"entirely genuine gaaaaaasp"
"Ello, everyone."
I give Apollo a churro, healing him
finally reaches the end of the cliff
"Holy wowza"
I enter the castle.
Hi
thanks
eats it all in one bite
(A dark blue castle town stretches before you.)
(cue Empty Town)
TO: can i do a blj to king, lame
stumbles forward
"whoa"
someone is rich here or something
guys I really hope nobody by the name of Elon lives here ![]()
NO