Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

ok now I'm gonna start actually listening to the correct music

I trip. I take 15 damage from a spade.
@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 17

(Narrator says no snapping people's necks. Also this is strike 2)

I am able to run away, and I slide down the cliff.

FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

I don't slide down the cliff, I jump off the side, falling rapidly

@sansbot roll 1d20

TO: lame

:game_die: 13

APOLLO HOLD ON TIGHT WHERE GOING DOWN A CLIFF

I enter the large castle before me.

I tank a few spades, but make it to the cliff

I trip just before the slide and fall off

I TOLD YOU TO HOLD ON I grab Apollo back

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I also grab mr paw

YOU TOO

We all are at castle town now I think.

(Wait for everyone to get down the cliff first!)

Ok

no don't do that I got somethin