Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

"And I also smell fire..."
"Chat i think someones coming."

hell yeah, time to fight

"Thanks, Captain Obvious!"

(gets possessed by JEVIL plush)
btw the knight is flowery (tryna get him to use his fire spell early) (strategic advantage)
(stops being possessed by JEVIL plush)

please let this lancer fight go quickly
I don't know how much longer I can wait on this

(A kid on a bike busts in and runs over Ralsei, causing him to go flying away.)

"Ho ho ho! You clowns took so long to get the Legend over with that I almost fell asleep! Almost."

I grab his bike

BATTLE! START!

this guy seems pretty cool

what's up dude

No

I defend.

(Cue Rude Buster)

"I'm gonna kill this guy."

defend

no he seems chill

(Everyone, roll a d20 to determind turn order.)

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 6

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 1