Valid crashout

...yeah

true

Titinus

This is probably the most valid crashout ever

Kris is just hurting themselves here. We aren't inconvenienced by it in any way. One could even argue that @Stonkzomega got a nice screenshot out of it. This crashout is invalid and counterproductive.

It may be counterproductive, but if somebody forced me to emotionally abuse one of my best friends, I’d want to throw them in a trash can and kick it around too

this is the valid crashout

Very valid

naahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they didn't need to freak out
'twas no biggie

'twas very biggie to Kris appearantly

  1. I mean, if Susie didn’t call them down, we’d just be softlocked at this point.
  2. Kris doesn’t know that we can’t actually feel the pain.

it was asgore

True

And my point still stands.

If your soul was commanding you to physically and psychologically abuse a teenager you'd probably have the same reaction

I'm just sayin', a simple correction was not uncalled for

what a dramamonarch.

The Big Crashout of '97 actually what year does Deltarune take place do we have any clue about that

guys this was /j
no need to act so /srs