Valid crashout

never explicitly stated but people speculate that it's "implied" to be 202x

Ah wait sorry of that came off as rude.

Actually it's a pretty messy topic. Noelle referenced Among Us but the library computers look so old, like really old so it makes locating the time period a bit hard

Old computers still exist today. They didn't all vanish into the aether. Hometown is a small town, so buying newer computers might not be a priority for them.

Noelle's monitor looks like the monitor I'm using right now:

:friend: :ok_hand:

Oh okay I forgot about Noelle's computer
It seems that the Librarby doesn't have enough budget on newer computers lol

'Course the library doesn't have budget!
initiate rant about society

They have enough budget to somehow get stuff such as How To Draw Dragons lol

Or maybe someone gave it to them... Which in turn is maybe even worse

...Wait.
How old is Queen??

I've seen somewhere that she's most likely one of the first generations of the Macbook
But I'm no tech expert so I don't know the exact years those were released

Damn...
So I guess you could say she's old...

Who's old? I'm old! :turtle:

Damn we need more deltarune emojis

:gersonlaugh:
:gersonspin:
Grrr

Why didn't you press F, you could've parried it
/jk

Old computers are pretty cheap nowadays, from what I've seen

But then i had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and i was able to see a emoji i couldn't have seen before.

But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 have me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a reply I couldn't have seen before.

But then I had a very black knife. I used SWOON. See, using SWOON have me a whole new captive and I was able to kill a fun gang member I couldn't have killed before.