UnSmart things

Da boss ain't gunna like you crossin' dat one out, buddy

Jack and I having an argument with Larsbear as to why non-binary exists

Ah okay I gotchu
deltagoon

Yeah, dat's better.

He's a card

very funny out of context

rabbick misgenderer real?!


(also don't ask about ralsei being downed)
(taking a screenshot during enemy dialogue ended up forcing me into the attack without controls)

Is lars dead now

"you didnt misgender lancer did you"
"no sir I swear I didn't"

— wait wha

TEAM, ASSEMBLE

Hey that reminds me of this quote:

“Wow, we can host a whole middle school musical here.”

GUYS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE A NO NO WORD WITHOUT GETTING CALLED OUT BY TENNA

Gasp such profanities! How have the censors not caught this doozy??

Um.
Seems normal

(Also the theme song is a jam)

no it isn't Ralral isn't DOWNed


Susie would like a word with you

"Hello Susie under corporate advice I am under semi-legal obligation to enact the following procedure"


/j

The KNIGHT, which makes Pure Fountains of HOPES and DREAMS

:swoon: