Homophobia, taken literally, is the fear of homosexuals.
For whatever goddamn reason, it's actual meaning is just the equivalent of racism but for homosexuals. Which less sense than donkey and monkey having different o's.
Homophobia, taken literally, is the fear of homosexuals.
For whatever goddamn reason, it's actual meaning is just the equivalent of racism but for homosexuals. Which less sense than donkey and monkey having different o's.
I say this to say, unless you do hate the gays you aren't homophobic. Homophobic does not mean you think non-binary people aren't real.
Why the fuck can I not edit my second post in this thread
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This is almost exactly what I was claiming in the thread you guys used this argument in against me, if gender and sex are completely different than being trans does not at all change your gender (as I had claimed) and is essentially a haircut in the context of gender.
I was trying to edit that but it wouldn't let me for whatever reason.
Still won't let me.
![]()
Nvm I changed my mind, I think Kris is non-binary
Wait, what changed you mind?
Good ending
@Ing they are defaming your reputation
Hello guys, okay bye
The fuck did I miss
a lot of Unsmart Things
DELTARUNE SOON
DELTASOON
DELTAJUNE
NOT IN THE DELTANOON
THE OST WILL BE COMPRISED OF CERTIFIED DELTATUNES
IT WILL PROBABLY NOT CONTAIN ANY DELTASPOONS
![]()
hmm... this Rune has some kings of Deltas on it...
its some king of Delta Rune...
deltagoon