UnSmart things

Just is. They didn't want it to be their most-liked post, because it was just related to a VERY similar argument to this one, and they didn't want that to be their legacy, so-to-speak

Ok wbu

BLACK AND WHITE IS A FANTASY
REAL LIFE IS MORE COMPLICATED

I think Kris is male, you think Kris is non-binary.
Deal?

0.5

...Well said. Gray does exist.

@Xanderjedi11

Think whatever you think, I can't change your mind.

and instinct, as we all know, is not always the best option

Yes.
There.
Are.

I’m leaving this thread now, bye

I said what I wanted to say

Cya

hohohoho

true

when i play Splatoon i don't turn into a cephalopod

...That's what you thought. /j

Steve in the corner

Steve is just one possible avatar

"As you know, I am very :susie: SUSIEPHOBIC"
— Carol "Ho ho homophobe" Holiday

Now now, you know what they say about assuming.

caine-tadc

It makes an ASS out of U and MING.