UnSmart things

You can’t put 2 genders in 1 option

This doesn't even make sense.

Male or female, 1 or 0

Who says I can’t? These are my terms I set up.

I do think it wasn’t that good of an analogy.

Therefore being non binary isn’t real

The original rules were set up by human instinct

It’s fine ig
Believe what you want, as long as you aren’t hateful
This has gotten too heated
Can we agree to disagree?

Fine then, Consider 1 and 0 being male and female, THEN CONSIDER NON-BINARY BEING 2.

There aren’t 2s in programming

Not really but I'm done arguing with a wall

I know, but it's NON-BINARY. IT'S NOT A 1 OR A 0. IT'S IN THE NAME.

Ok, I think Kris is male, you think Kris is non-binary. Deal?

I’m not misgendering, just my opinion

Sure

There is a quote from a certain really wise person on here that I'd LOVE to put here but it is against the original creator's wishes to have it exist at all.

What happened to this user you are talking about

Summer vacation

Do not tell me their name though

Why would that be against their wishes