UnSmart things

NO IT IS NOT!

No.
Your sex is.

But it wouldn’t be “official” because there is no part of the body to match it

You can have a female gender and a male sex and vice versa

Male and female have genders for private parts

The body part that would change your sex to non-binary doesn't exist. You would have to remove it.

But it wouldn’t be official because you would have male parts

That's the whole thing with being non-binary, you defy male or female.

A absence of a part means it doesn’t exist

It would.
The state officially recognizes having a different gender than your sex.

Therefore it isn’t real

I literally said that.

OH MY GASTER I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU

LIKE TALKING TO A WALL

@Xanderjedi11 so you think being non-binary isn’t real

A zero in binary is real, and crucial.
It means nothing.
Nothing, is not the same as not existing.

Off and on

No, I said the parts for being non-binary is a lack of having parts. I never said ANYTHING about believing non-binary isn't real.

On being female or male,
Off being agender (non binary)

By your logic, programming just needs 1s

facepalm