UnSmart things

I mean you don’t hate them
So

Deep inhale


Boi or girl or whoever you are
Do you want me to explain
how
physically
your statement is incorrect

The Knight 2*The line is very, very thin, though.

Ik

Intersex is a very rare condition

The Knight 2*Not the same thing as non-binary though.

I would say that most non-binary people aren’t intersex

True.

XH1LD.
TH15 15 N0T 4 T0P1C L1M1T3D T0 M3R3 HUM4N B10L0GY.
"G3ND3R" 15 4 C0N5TRUCT 0F M4NK1ND.

But obviously we can’t see if that is true because it is a invasion of privacy

I love how you call me a child when my arguments are more laid out than yours

A construct that was designed on 2 body private parts, male and female
We can’t fit non-binary on that without a third body part

The third one
Is nothing

Ah, I see the problem. You're confusing gender with sex. Gender is what you identify as. Sex is what parts you have.

If we wanted to change it, we would’ve done it when inventing the constructs

You can change things once they’ve been invented

half-instinct :+1:

when we were inventing them, we had no preface of the society they would spawn nor a standard to base them off of, except religion

But your gender is dictated by your private parts

You could change your gender to non-binary