UnSmart things

...What.
Non-binary doen't mean they're independant, whereas they're independant, so Toby can make them non-binary.

That is really just dumb
No, look at any other video game protagonist.
There are barriers between protagonists and you, and they can have their own gender.
Kris and frisks just happen to be non binary (most likely)

We all responded at the same time :sob::victory_hand:

So you don’t even know that they are non-binary

Therefore, that is your own opinion

IT'S MORE LIKELY THAT THEY ARE NON-BINARY THAN THAT THEY AREN'T

Also, I feel like everyone should just assume that someone goes by they/them or is non-binary unless they learn otherwise

THEY USE THEY THEM PRONOUNS
WE DONT KNOW,
BUT THATS LIKE SAYING
well weve never seen anyone call this person a man directly only he/him so they could be anything

Tbh I don’t think being non-binary is a real thing

But I am still going to use people preferred pronouns because I am a nice person

I don’t believe in it

Good enough job

But like
How

But other people have free will to do what they want

I just feel like it’s made up by people that think that

The Knight 2*Excuse me, I must have misheard you just now.

But they can do that I don’t care what they do

I mean
Yeah
That’s kinda the point
They made a thing for them because they didn’t like the other ones

So I’m not really being homophobic, because I don’t mind if they are

I guess not
You’re on the line