UnSmart things

Are you also a bfdi fan?

yeah i was

past tense?

This is the world's true smallest drawing of Beuh

There is something there, but he is behind the tree

WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY

THAT SONG

:lancerchad:

:chad: :lancer: :chad:

ezgif-21fa181eb7d86630

1 Like

best friggin anime intro I've ever heard

https://youtu.be/ImPhhZJeS-g?si=c5x6K_hqBbSUdAxA
GUYSETH LEVELE A SITUATIONE HERETH

How does that make you angry when i said i respect non-binary people

THEY LIVE?! AAAH! FORGET I SAID ANYTHING

Could you answer my question

A ressurection hast been cast. :knight:
(also, perhaps not, but perhaps so)

Oh, yeah.

KRIS GOES BY THEY/THEM, SO THEY'RE MOST LIKELY NON-BINARY. TOBY'S PROTAGONISTS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SELF-INSERTS OR YOU, AND IN DELTARUNE ESPECIALLY, THERE IS AN ESTABLISHED SEPERATION BETWEEN YOU AND THE PROTAGONIST!

Sorry, I just feel really strongly about this

Do they have to be non-binary to be their own separate character

No, but it's pretty well-established that they are