UnSmart things

I have a theory on the snowgrave route

guys I found the impossible
a comment that's funnier in-context

also posted this here before but its JUST THAT GOOD

Bottom text

hmmmm yes
perfectly normal quote

worlds smallest drawing of beuh guy
202606140uvKleki
yes there is something there

it's... it's so peak

next mona lisa :face_holding_back_tears:

maybe not the mona lisa(yet) but here's tenna, susie, kris, ralsei, gerson, flowey, pap, and sans
202606140vkKleki
202606140vjKleki
202606140viKleki
202606140vhKleki (1)
202606140vhKleki
202606140vgKleki
202606140vfKleki
202606140veKleki

theyre beautiful :thumbsupkris: its like that one artist guy named piet mondrian that paints squares (i forgot his name i had to search "famous guy that painted squares")

vunderzul

WHY CAN I TELL WHICH ONES ARE WHICH

really, tell me NOW in order top to bottom

Geesom
Flwoey
Papaya
Sasn
Sussie
Raslej
Crisp
10a

THAT IS CORRRRRRRRRRRRRECT YOU JUST ONE A BRAND NEW INVISIBLE AND INCORPOREAL CAR AND A FREE VACATION TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it's pretty easy to tell which ones are which when they're so large

Behold, a champion exhibiton of hatted Ralral if I do say so myself :ralseihat:

is that Shayy in the right side

no i dont think so

wdym