UnSmart things

kay so uh I used save editing to give susie red buster and give ralsei dual heal
and the tp costs are just... gone???




note the complete lack of TP change in the third picture

kaizo knight is genuinely so well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=envzEYLWc5Y&t=143s

like for example, if you watch 9:17 until the end of the video it isn't plain, normal knight.

also uh maybe just beat kaizo knight normally?

hm I wonder where that link will take me

https://youtu.be/GdwpsrQO5Ik?si=hRs__-EKySEDEIiN
Hay @Vexodus You'll like this one

i do
wait whyd you put this in unsmart things

Misc. topic and I have other ideas for posts later today so I'm not clogging up my max topic limit

absolute image


@HazyCozmos MENTIONED

absolute Hazy ref

https://youtu.be/mQquGeYcaUI?si=E1ElU5_CL7k_NQuY
hey look at ths

ABSOLUTE
OUT OF CONTEXT

:friend::+1:

No amount of context can save this post fellow descendant :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower:

vro's posts are some king of radioactive

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

greeeeeencosmos

Ok 'yall I'm gonna un-green soon bc pfp change

You're still green