UnSmart things

hmmmmm........
nothing unusual here

That bodes well for chapter 5

just finished chapter 1 and things are starting to make more sense now
Kris fills the same role as a villain, and just isn't part of the party
still don't know how ch3 is going to go though

I can't wait for Deltarune Undiscarded to be finished
that mod was legendary

hot take

NUH.
NNNNNNO.
DON'T YOU START WITH ME YOU LARPER

!!!
NOOOOOO
MY SECRET

Oh is Ch2 not out?

nope
in the patched version of the chapter select, every other chapter is titled "UNRELEASED"
(also sorry for taking so long :yourtakingtoolong: to respond I had dinner just now)

was it good

yes (lasagna)


Y'ALL GUESS WHO JUST BEAT KAIZO KNIGHT

welp, you beat me

wait wh

swoons you

ALWAYS BET ON SANSHOT KNIGHT!

I believe you mean, always bet on Sanshot Kaizo Knight
that other wimp is Monster Kid

ah

TO: wait hold up

always bet on temmie knight