UnSmart things

I always thought it was talking about Ralsei with that line

yeah but this time the character it's targeting is actually canonically male because the mod makes the gonermaker include a pronoun query

FUCKING
GENIUS! /ref


ooo cool
this'll come in handy huh

The mod brought back the MouseToken (unused armor that boosts magic)

wow so apparently FireSpark is completely useless
it deals like 20 damage, when a good normal attack from Ralsei does about 40

yawn
don't expect a lot pls he just woke me up because he couldn't post anymore

excuse me?

why are you here sansshit

or

sanshot

more like san shot

what do, you mean
I'm here because I'm here

i hope you get san shot

youre not sans hot

You didn't mention that it also defends from the mouse element used by Maus and Mauswheel

well it adds resistance to element 7, but
"element 7 is not used by any bullet yet"
so no

I could've sworn it was used but the mousetoken is unobtainable

c'mon
even I read the wiki page

I believe you Tim and Sanshot

Rudy's dialogue has a lot of tweaks to it

screenshot flood



inspectiong the flowers



this has nothing to do with the mod, but waitaminute

...[[BIG SHOT]]?!


"huh?"
"..."
"ok fine"
blahbedy blah