UnSmart things

take this https://archive.org/details/deltarune-ost, i don't care anymore /j

just watched a playthrough of ch5 side b and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I am NEvER doing that

TO: boringgg

hey i'm waiting until chapter 7

I don't think that's quite right Xander...

Talking about Lancers


yay, the start of a completely normal run of the deltarune

Deltarune if it was good:

wow nobody expected kris to talk like this

What mod/fangame is that

Deltarune Undiscarded
also I just got to the dark world and WOW






I expected this to just be a visual change. What the heck?!

HOLY SHIT THE VESSEL IS OP

NO WONDER GASTER OR WHOEVER THREW IT AWAY

ok what in the world makes you think that was gaster
it should be pretty obvious that gaster is the one who's trying to give us the vessel, to give us freedom, and the other voice is the one who discarded it

I dunno it's very unclear

I personally think Voice #1 is Gaster and Voice #2 is Chara (because their speaking mannerisms in Japanese match up with thsoe of Entry Number Seventeen and Chara in japanese)

I'm very curious to know what ch3 is going to be like, since from what I can tell, it's pretty much like Toriel also adopted the vessel like the day before ch1 or smth, because Kris also exists
ig it could be that Kris is in the same situation as Toriel, or is just sleeping in their room and not involved in the dark world at all

huh??????? what??????????? what???????????????????


YOU TELL RALRAL TO TAKE OFF HIS HOOD NOW

I mean it might have plot relevance or smth idk

Wonder if it's just "Deltarune but it follows the prophecy to a T"

"Rabbick (not) misgenderer real?!"