UnSmart things

it deltarune undiscarded or sumthin

@Timpaw21 PLEASE SEND LINK!

DELTARUNE: Undiscarded Vessel (Link is to GameBanana page)
I use the G3M app for UT/DR/UTY/etc mods so it took a hot second to find this

how do i install it.

use a xdelta patcher like... erm... how do I say this... Xdelta Patcher (link is to a Github page with in-browser patching)
though, of course, you can also use an app like G3M (link is to the GameBanana G3M page), which acts as a mod browser, patcher, and launcher for Undertale, Undertale Yellow, Deltarune, Deltarune Demo, Pizza Tower, and a few others, and it's a lot more efficient and convenient than using a typical patcher

Love me some good deltapatcher

why are you becoming sickly yellow

TO: he said something about having a quirk one day sooo

IT'S NOT YELLOW IT'S #d8ff64 AND JACK USES IT FOR LIME FROM DELTASKEW

TO: it looks like piss

Also I kinda like the way it looks on me lowkey

Shut up before I stab you. /ref

TO: what is the

I don't actually know it's just a sound clip that I've heard before that's funny

Think SMG4 is where I heard it first

TO: ok

some king of 5949d5...?

You know what happens to people with colour quirks right

they get stolen

:floweywink: :+1:

THE LEGEND IS BACK

I had a holiday, then straight to scout camp
:friend: :+1:

Fine be unoriginal like that I'll just be over here with Starwalker and the other original people