UnSmart things

:game_die: 1


WHAT DO I DO NOW @WizardofTheEastCoast HELP


THE SMOKE IS COMING


AOUAGHAGAUAHAOAGO

Okay so now you gotta seal it, which is a pain in the ass

HOWWWWWW IM ABOUT TO DIE TO MY COPY OF DELTARUNE- wait a second

ITS THE CASE! BRO I NEED TO FIND RALSEI THEY PROBABLY CAME FROM THE GAME

OKAY WHAT WEAPON DO YOU HAVE RN?

CAUSE I KNOW HOW TO USE A LIGHTSABERZ(not joking)

i have a freaking DOUBLE KATANA MADE OF STEEL (i think those are my scissors)

Okay that's bad ass. Anyways so you at the fountain or something like where are you

i can see it in the distance but its pretty far

Well have you found little stars on the ground yet

no, why would i need stars

Oh they're save points

i see a patch of light

i think thats a save point

okay uh this weird looking guy is aproaching me

What do they look like

they are kinda like ralsei but like.... darker tinted

also their face looks kinda creepy