UnSmart things

Guys my sister just asked what a dark fountain was.

I think she'd be very, very interested to see one.

She didn't even let me explain it

Open one to show her

I would but I don't think a drawing pen could open a dark fountain, plus I already opened one in my room after I beat chapter 3, and it was a PAIN to seal.

why am i not surprised

my gosh
Pink(I'mgonnafillthismorebecausemisinformation) is a hecking ordeal
(spoiler is ch5 crystal boss)

tell me the ways of making a fountain.

Okay so grab a sharp object(I used one of my wooden swords) think about something that channels determination(for example finishing a video game you're making) then jump up and stab into the floor. It's that easy. I would recommend something sturdy so don't use a pencil or any other flimsy thing.

hmm. let me try. i will send an image of it if it works

I won't be able to make one for a while because I can't jump

oof what happened

Wdym

you said you cant jump

Broke my leg in February

man that sucks

Yeah.

i keep trying and its not working

ill just keep trying

OH MY GOSH ITS WORKING

@sansbot roll 1d1