UnSmart things

so

okay how about this one

Wrong with the second thing but I do like them

well that' too frack'n bad

Who's Crossbones

GO AND PLAY TS!UNDERSWAP IF YOU CAN RN OR I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR TYPO PRIVLAGES!

Tsunder swap

just tell moi quoi est-ils

or i wll take your french privlages. it's on gamejolt

Mais tu n'est pas le why can I no longer speak French

because you must find out about CROSS BONES! THE STARLIGHT SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing stuff
is it too much to ask for you to do a search and paste an image

guys greenster is here

HAPPY

DELTARUNE

MY FRIENDS

CIAO

https://undertale.wiki/d/t/face-the-power-of-my-perler-deltarune/1977?u=palladium_standard
1977?
...
1977?!


no comment

1: this ones okay. im fine with it.
2:SUSIE GOT THAT RIZZ ITS NOW CANNON LETSGOOOO

I see nothing wrong with this picture /hj

Ah yes, the dragon, Susie, and the fluffy prince, Susie

Yeah we all know that
how long did it take you