wait i should probably run
Yeah
okay wait i see a castle i will see if i see anyone there
One of the darkness that I met turned out to be the Lego me and we had to fight. It was awesome
Okay you do that
bro wait IF susie or kris or ralsei are in this world (from my copy of deltarune and my poster) bro i should be out of here in no time
but im not gonna wait around ill go towards the fountain
Yeah that's what I would do
okay im there but uhhhhh.... yea this thing is blocking me
i’m zorry guys. i had lozt my pazzword. guezz who’z back!
I WASNT EVEN HERE WHEN YOU WERE O MY FRICKEN FRACKEN GOD
GUESS WHOS BACK
HOLY [CUNGADERO] XE'RE BACK
yeahz my acc got kinda mezzed up and ztuff, i couldnt log in but i got it back!
Yippee
:D
Oh btw a whole au got established and it’s prolly the most known one here
And it’s mine
Check out deltaskew NOW
THE GRAND RETURN OF THE GNARPY
it waz in the prophecy
“the gnarpezt of gnarp zhall return when chapter 5”