Tomodachi Life shenanigans

What did I just nuke in on

What did I just SWOON in on

What did I just spam in on

What did I just clear notifs on

what did I just running gag on

What did I just Sticky Fingers my way into

What did I just Sticky Keys my way into

wait does that mean it's not associated with the sith
dude count me in

GILLD
CHESE

Yeah, we are not with the sith. Just against the jedi kinda(like the taking kids part)

taking kids WHAT

heyyyyyyy can i join your empire

I'll be like an epic bounty hunter and stuff

Nah you should join the Eggman Empire

But I'm a star wars fan and not a sonic fan

You’ll get a gender euphoric robot body

yes, and you can be in a cool photo

United Hetero Hunters, or UHH for short

IMG4052
IMG4052
IMG4052
IMG4052
IMG4052

1 Like

But what if...I don't