Tomodachi Life shenanigans

you lose to a fast blue hedgehog. WE lost to a whole group of rebels with laser swords and magic, and we had the inquisitors, you get orbot and cubot. Sure you HAD shadow but we HAVE DARTH FRICKN VADER!

WE have weapons capable of destroying entire clusters of stars! Metal Sonic is equal to Sonic in every regard, who mind you, has beaten GODS!

Full power vader can use force abilities that only GODS used, plus then you have that one time vader used a Kaiburr crystal, one that gives the user god like abilities, and was able to use force lightning, both of these are in CANON comics, also the sequels aren't canon. Then you the sun crusher which was the size of a normal spaceship that blew up stars into supernova's. We had thrawn. You didn't even get to use the death egg if i remember correctly, well you did blow a hole into the moon but did you destroy at least 3+ planets, could you move the death egg?

While they’re fighting, join the pronoun warriors! We don’t squabble about with other people, we fight those who can’t say something easily stated right! Join us today, and reap the benefits of free steak every day (don’t ask where it comes from), an anti misgender gun, and up to 1225 sick days per misgenderer you “fix”!

@WizardofTheEastCoast trucies to support the Pronoun Warriors?

Truices

Peace wins :)

Well, not against THE MISGENDERERS.

You shall now be sponsored by the new galactic empire

And I will message The Eggman about sponsoring you as well.

I find it funny how Galacta and I were about to have an epic battle of wits that would look like this


but then jack came and was like "PRONOUN WARRIORS" and then we were like, okay let's just be chill and sponsor this guy

DUDE THAT LOOKS SO COOL

Thanks, i made it in google slides, a pixel art website with in game sprites, and stock images. lol. If there is three things that these two dueling empires can agree on it's that rebel scum sucks, big circular death weapons are awesome, and that if you make good art it is cool.

Allied Universes (UN counterpart) go br

What did I walk in on

what did I just levitate in on

What did I just Divine Gate in on

What did I just Ascend onto

What did I just aurafarm in on