Have you figured out how to get the jetpack yet? You have to go right from the start to get it
If so, you just have to take a jetpack to the moon and choose not to help vector, he gets mad and smites you because you had a jetpack but didn't help him
Have you figured out how to get the jetpack yet? You have to go right from the start to get it
If so, you just have to take a jetpack to the moon and choose not to help vector, he gets mad and smites you because you had a jetpack but didn't help him
Oh yeah I did
wow
who is the cat guy
also, I'm an atheist lol
Cucullo (AKA Poncho), an OC of mine that's Sinistrum's older brother
Not to brag but Jesus is my father![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sure buddy
EDIT: oh shiitake mushrooms why did I not understand that
Wait actually no i think he’s my husband
No.
The relationship between Christ and the church is often compared to a bride (the church) and the bridegroom (Jesus)
I am the church. /ref
Not yet /ref
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Braces the wise?
"Is it possible to learn this power?"
"Not from an orthodontist"
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Dr. WD Gaster? It is not a story the Lightners would tell you.
Speaking of star wars
No eggman empire better join us
NUH UH
YUH HUH